This portable barrier is an ideal solution for traffic and crowd control. Interlocking design makes it sturdier and it can be water or sand ballastable for added weight and stability. It is made of Polyethylene plastic and has forklift slots on the bottom for easier mobility. Designed to maximize storage space with its stackable style and has built-in handles on each end for a better grip. Available in orange, yellow, blue, red, or white.
Add on fencing panels to increase visibility on work sites is available and sold separately.
- Effective length when connected is 72 inches
- Stackable as high as convenient
- Ballastable with sand or water
- Made from virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- Forklift accessible
- U.S. Federal OSHA regulations certified
Size and Wall Thickness:
- 37 lbs. empty
- Height: 36" / 914mm
- Length: 76.5” / 1930mm
- Width: 16” / 406mm
- Can be filled with 5.4 gallons of water or sand
- Total weight filled with water is 85 lbs.
- For freezing temperatures, add 4-6 oz. of calcium chloride per gallon of water
- (1) 78 x 18 x 36" Stackable Jersey Barrier
- Length: 76.5”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 16”
- Weight Empty: 37 lbs
- Weight: 85 lbs when filled with water
- Composition: Virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more