This portable barrier is an ideal solution for traffic and crowd control. Interlocking design makes it sturdier and it can be water or sand ballastable for added weight and stability. It is made of Polyethylene plastic and has forklift slots on the bottom for easier mobility. Designed to maximize storage space with its stackable style and has built-in handles on each end for a better grip. Available in orange, yellow, blue, red, or white.
Add on fencing panels to increase visibility on work sites is available and sold separately.
- Effective length when connected is 72 inches
- Stackable as high as convenient
- Ballastable with sand or water
- Made from virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- Forklift accessible
- U.S. Federal OSHA regulations certified
Size and Wall Thickness:
- 37 lbs. empty
- Material thickness is 0.150"
- Height: 36" / 914mm
- Length: 76.5” / 1930mm
- Width: 16” / 406mm
- Hollow Base can be filled with 5.4 gallons of water or sand (~45 Lb.)
- Total weight filled with water is 85 lbs.
- For freezing temperatures, add 4-6 oz. of calcium chloride per gallon of water
- (1) 78 x 18 x 36" Stackable Jersey Barrier
- Length: 76.5”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 16”
- Weight Empty: 37 lbs
- Weight: 85 lbs when filled with water
- Composition: Virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more