This portable barrier is an ideal solution for traffic and crowd control. Interlocking design makes it sturdier and it can be water or sand ballastable for added weight and stability. It is made of Polyethylene plastic and has forklift slots on the bottom for easier mobility. Designed to maximize storage space with its stackable style and has built-in handles on each end for a better grip. Available in orange, yellow, blue, red, or white.
Add on fencing panels to increase visibility on work sites is available and sold separately.
- Effective length when connected is 72 inches
- Stackable as high as convenient
- Ballastable with sand or water
- Made from virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- Forklift accessible
- U.S. Federal OSHA regulations certified
Size and Wall Thickness:
- 37 lbs. empty
- Height: 36" / 914mm
- Length: 76.5” / 1930mm
- Width: 16” / 406mm
- Can be filled with 5.4 gallons of water or sand
- Total weight filled with water is 85 lbs.
- For freezing temperatures, add 4-6 oz. of calcium chloride per gallon of water
- (1) 78 x 18 x 36" Stackable Jersey Barrier
- Length: 76.5”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 16”
- Weight Empty: 37 lbs
- Weight: 85 lbs when filled with water
- Composition: Virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more