This portable barrier is an ideal solution for traffic and crowd control. Interlocking design makes it sturdier and it can be water or sand ballastable for added weight and stability. It is made of Polyethylene plastic and has forklift slots on the bottom for easier mobility. Designed to maximize storage space with its stackable style and has built-in handles on each end for a better grip. Available in orange, yellow, blue, red, or white.
Add on fencing panels to increase visibility on work sites is available and sold separately.
- Effective length when connected is 72 inches
- Stackable as high as convenient
- Ballastable with sand or water
- Made from virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- Forklift accessible
- U.S. Federal OSHA regulations certified
Size and Wall Thickness:
- 37 lbs. empty
- Height: 36" / 914mm
- Length: 76.5” / 1930mm
- Width: 16” / 406mm
- Can be filled with 5.4 gallons of water or sand
- Total weight filled with water is 85 lbs.
- For freezing temperatures, add 4-6 oz. of calcium chloride per gallon of water
- (1) 78 x 18 x 36" Stackable Jersey Barrier
- Length: 76.5”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 16”
- Weight Empty: 37 lbs
- Weight: 85 lbs when filled with water
- Composition: Virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more