This portable barrier is an ideal solution for traffic and crowd control. Interlocking design makes it sturdier and it can be water or sand ballastable for added weight and stability. It is made of Polyethylene plastic and has forklift slots on the bottom for easier mobility. Designed to maximize storage space with its stackable style and has built-in handles on each end for a better grip. Available in orange, yellow, blue, red, or white.
Add on fencing panels to increase visibility on work sites is available and sold separately.
- Effective length when connected is 72 inches
- Stackable as high as convenient
- Ballastable with sand or water
- Made from virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- Forklift accessible
- U.S. Federal OSHA regulations certified
Size and Wall Thickness:
- 37 lbs. empty
- Material thickness is 0.150"
- Height: 36" / 914mm
- Length: 76.5” / 1930mm
- Width: 16” / 406mm
- Hollow Base can be filled with 5.4 gallons of water or sand (~45 Lb.)
- Total weight filled with water is 85 lbs.
- For freezing temperatures, add 4-6 oz. of calcium chloride per gallon of water
- (1) 78 x 18 x 36" Stackable Jersey Barrier
- Length: 76.5”
- Height: 36”
- Width: 16”
- Weight Empty: 37 lbs
- Weight: 85 lbs when filled with water
- Composition: Virgin polyethylene material with UV stabilizer
- space saving
This barricade has proven helpful in directing the traffic. Best part is that it's space saving when need to be stored. Great product!
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more