Check out the Plasticade 48’’ x 48’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs! These signs are guaranteed to create a visible and strong presence in the work zone. Choose from various materials and enjoy all the features that these signs offer, making them easy to use and efficient!
48’’ x 48’’ Roll-Up Traffic Signs
- Corner Pockets hold the sign frame firmly in place while protecting all four corners of the sign for increased durability; this allows for quick and easy set-up and removal of Roll-Up signs. Corner pockets have a lifetime warranty
- Auto-Latch Bracket; the corner pocket easily snaps into the Auto-Latch to secure the sign; the quick release lever allows easy sign removal
- Anti-kiting Device; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Heavy Duty Ribs; made of fiberglass
- Legend Identification; the pre-coated nylon strap attaches to the sign and rib assembly to eliminate the sail effect caused by back wind that could walk a stand into oncoming traffic
- Storage Strap; the hook and loop sign storage strap assures that the Roll-Up sign will remain rolled up during storage
- Size: 48’’ x 48’’
- Weight: 5 lbs., or 7 lbs.
- Customizable? Various materials available
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more