This magnetic Banner Stakes wall mount with light kit can easily block large areas, wide aisles, doorways, and other parts of your business to redirect traffic away from hazardous areas. This model being sold through Crowd Control Warehouse can be used for a diversity of purposes, including manufacturing, warehouse, hospital, and electrical safety, janitorial work, and commercial crowd control.
The red strobe light kit can significantly increase visibility and bring added attention to hazards. The light is also useful for crowd control and safety management in areas that may experience low visibility or poor lighting.
The powerful magnet back and belt end makes this product easy to attach to magnetic surfaces common in industrial and commercial settings. In addition to this, the wall mount comes with two removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as other metals, glass, and plastic.
(1) Banner Stakes 30' Magnetic Wall Mount Barrier
(2) Removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as metal, glass, and plastic. When not in use, suction cups can be easily stored on the mount.
- 30’ Belt with variety of messages available
- Strong magnetic back and belt end
- Comes with removable suction cups for non-magnetic surface mounting
- Portable and compact
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor use
- All components made from durable, rust-proof materials
Call us for custom messaging.
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more