This magnetic Banner Stakes wall mount with light kit can easily block aisles, doorways, and other parts of your business to redirect traffic away from hazardous areas. This model being sold through Crowd Control Warehouse can be used for a diversity of purposes, including manufacturing, warehouse, hospital, and electrical safety, janitorial work, and commercial crowd control.
The red strobe light kit can significantly increase visibility and bring added attention to hazards. The light is also useful for crowd control and safety management in areas that may experience low visibility or poor lighting.
The powerful magnet back and belt end makes this product easy to attach to magnetic surfaces common in industrial and commercial settings. In addition to this, the wall mount comes with two removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as other metals, glass, and plastic.
(1) Banner Stakes 7' Magnetic Wall Mount Barrier
(1) Removable Light Strobe Kit to increase visibility of barrier
(2) Removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as metal, glass, and plastic. When not in use, suction cups can be easily stored on the mount.
- 7’ Belt with variety of messages available
- Strong magnetic back and belt end
- Removable Light Strobe to increase visibility of barrier
- Comes with removable suction cups for non-magnetic surface mounting
- Portable and compact
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor use
- All components made from durable, rust-proof materials
Call us for custom messaging.
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more