This single Banner Stake can easily block aisles, doorways, and other parts of your business to redirect traffic away from hazardous areas. The PLUS line series being sold through Crowd Control Warehouse can be used for a diversity of purposes, including manufacturing, warehouse, hospital, and electrical safety, janitorial work, and commercial crowd control.
Banner Stakes are a versatile retractable belt barricade system popular for their fast setup, easy portability, and high visibility. Durable but light, banner stakes are great for both indoor and outdoor use and can quickly be taken up or down.
(1) PLUS Banner head
(1) PLUS Base
(1) PLUS Stanchion
- 15’ removable, interchangeable retractable belt
- 2.5” wide belt made of polyester woven fabric
- Easy to use push-pin system for securing stanchion head to stanchions
- Stanchion is expandable between 19” - 42”
- Stanchions available in multiple, high-visibility colors
- Stanchion has optional spike for soft ground use
- Fillable base weighs 18lbs with water, 30lbs with sand
- Base has handle for convenient carrying
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor use
- All components made from durable, rust-proof materials
Call us for custom messaging.
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more