Designed with smooth sides and in a wide variety of colors, the Post Guard Bollard Cover – Blue is what you need for keeping your bollards visible and durable. Easy to install and to use, these covers will increase both daytime and nighttime visibility. Choose your size and color and get the cover you need!
Bollard Cover - Blue
- Includes 2 strips of installation foam
- No tools or adhesives required for installation
- 3M reflective stripes increase daytime and nighttime visibility
- Choose from a variety of heights and diameters, custom sizes also available
- 14 bollard colors available to choose
- 7 tape colors available; tape optional
WHAT SIZE BOLLARD COVER DO I NEED?
|Diameter Measures||Post Guard Needed|
|4.5 or less||4.5" Post Guard|
|Greater than 4.5" less than 7"||7" Post Guard|
|Greater than 7" Less than 8 -7/8"||8-7/8" Post Guard|
|Greater than 8-7/8" Less than 10-7/8"||10-7/8" Post Guard|
|Greater than 10-7/8" Less than 13"||13" Post Guard|
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Round Diameter: Multiple available from 4.5" to 12 3/4"
- Height: Based on Diameter selected
- Customizable? Custom length available, bollard colors, tape colors
- Warranty: 6-year Anti-Fade Warranty
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more