Designed with smooth sides and in a wide variety of colors, the Post Guard Bollard Cover – Grey is what you need for keeping your bollards visible and durable. Easy to install and to use, these covers will increase both daytime and nighttime visibility. Choose your size and color and get the cover you need!
Bollard Cover - Grey
- Includes 2 strips of installation foam
- No tools or adhesives required for installation
- 3M reflective stripes increase daytime and nighttime visibility
- Choose from a variety of heights and diameters, custom sizes also available
- 14 bollard colors available to choose
- 7 tape colors available; tape optional
WHAT SIZE BOLLARD COVER DO I NEED?
|Diameter Measures||Post Guard Needed|
|4.5 or less||4.5" Post Guard|
|Greater than 4.5" less than 7"||7" Post Guard|
|Greater than 7" Less than 8 -7/8"||8-7/8" Post Guard|
|Greater than 8-7/8" Less than 10-7/8"||10-7/8" Post Guard|
|Greater than 10-7/8" Less than 13"||13" Post Guard|
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic
- Round Diameter: Multiple available from 4.5" to 12 3/4"
- Height: Based on Diameter selected
- Customizable? Custom length available, bollard colors, tape colors
- Warranty: 6-year Anti-Fade Warranty
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more