Check out the BollardGard Bollard Cover brought to you by Innoplast! Decide which size fits your steel pipe best, choose it and your problem is solved! These covers are not only easy to install, but also highly practical and efficient. Get yours today!
BollardGard Bollard Cover – Brown
- Bollard covers
- Gripper Tabs™ included for installation; foam installation available for non-standard sizes
- Choose among different sizes
- Material: HDPE or LDPE
- Sizes: 4.7” ID x 52”, 64”, or 72” lengths; 7.1” ID x 52”, 60” or 72” lengths; 9.125” ID x 72” lengths; 11.125” ID x 60” lengths; 13.167” ID x 60” lengths
- Wall thickness: .125”; 1/8’’, .187’’, .200’’
- Color: Brown
- Warranty: 5-year warranty against cracking & fading
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more