The Curved Wood Park Bench features slats made of oak or redwood. It is designed without backs or arms. Featuring a polyester finish and multiple sizes and colors, the bench is suitable for various different settings.
Curved Wood Backless Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of oak or redwood
- Polyester powder finish
- Backless and armless design
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 2’’ x 2’’ square tube
- Slats Material: Oak or Redwood
- Size: 4’, 5’, 6’, or 8’
- Slats Size: 1⅝" Wide x 2" Thick
- Weight: 74 lbs., 78 lbs., 82 lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Mounting Type: Free Standing, In-Ground, or Surface
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen. Dk. Green, Bronze, Red, or Blue
- Customizable? Size, color, and mounting type
Latest from blog
What is a "Cash Wrap" and why does it matter for your retail store?
Small retailers with steep rents must make sure they're using these expensive commercial spaces as effectively (and efficiently) as possible. This is why "merchandising" has become an important pie...Read more
What Are Pop-Up Stores And How Can You Set One Up?
Shopping malls are out and pop-up stores are in! But...what's the difference? And how do you catch the momentum of this trend with your own retail space or products? We'll give you the scoop in thi...Read more
3 Important Ways Barricades Are Used In Construction Sites
In the construction industry, barricades like the ones for sale here at Crowd Control Warehouse are used for a number of basic safety objectives. For instance here are 3 of the general purposes for...Read more