The Curved Wood Park Bench features slats made of oak or redwood. It is designed without backs or arms. Featuring a polyester finish and multiple sizes and colors, the bench is suitable for various different settings.
Curved Wood Backless Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of oak or redwood
- Polyester powder finish
- Backless and armless design
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 2’’ x 2’’ square tube
- Slats Material: Oak or Redwood
- Size: 4’, 5’, 6’, or 8’
- Slats Size: 1⅝" Wide x 2" Thick
- Weight: 74 lbs., 78 lbs., 82 lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: Without Back
- Arm Type: Without Arms
- Mounting Type: Free Standing, In-Ground, or Surface
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen. Dk. Green, Bronze, Red, or Blue
- Customizable? Size, color, and mounting type
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more