The L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench is made of steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It features wither white oak or ipe made slats. The armrest does not come standard, but it is available upon request. This bench comes in a polyester powder finish and numerous colors.
L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back; armrest available upon request
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 1⅜" O.D x 1/16" round steel pipe 2½" x 3∕16" flat steel
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 65 lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more