The L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench is made of steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It features wither white oak or ipe made slats. The armrest does not come standard, but it is available upon request. This bench comes in a polyester powder finish and numerous colors.
L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back; armrest available upon request
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 1⅜" O.D x 1/16" round steel pipe 2½" x 3∕16" flat steel
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 65 lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more