The L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench is made of steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It features wither white oak or ipe made slats. The armrest does not come standard, but it is available upon request. This bench comes in a polyester powder finish and numerous colors.
L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back; armrest available upon request
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 1⅜" O.D x 1/16" round steel pipe 2½" x 3∕16" flat steel
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 65 lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more