The L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench is made of steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It features wither white oak or ipe made slats. The armrest does not come standard, but it is available upon request. This bench comes in a polyester powder finish and numerous colors.
L-Shaped ADA Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back; armrest available upon request
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 1⅜" O.D x 1/16" round steel pipe 2½" x 3∕16" flat steel
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 65 lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What is a "Cash Wrap" and why does it matter for your retail store?
Small retailers with steep rents must make sure they're using these expensive commercial spaces as effectively (and efficiently) as possible. This is why "merchandising" has become an important pie...Read more
What Are Pop-Up Stores And How Can You Set One Up?
Shopping malls are out and pop-up stores are in! But...what's the difference? And how do you catch the momentum of this trend with your own retail space or products? We'll give you the scoop in thi...Read more
3 Important Ways Barricades Are Used In Construction Sites
In the construction industry, barricades like the ones for sale here at Crowd Control Warehouse are used for a number of basic safety objectives. For instance here are 3 of the general purposes for...Read more