The L-Shaped Wood Park Bench is made of steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It features wither white oak or ipe made slats. The armrest does not come standard, but it is available upon request. This bench comes in a polyester powder finish and numerous colors.
L-Shaped Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back; armrest available upon request
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 1⅜" O.D x 1/16" round steel pipe 2½" x 3∕16" flat steel
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 65 lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: Armrest available at an additional cost
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more