Our stanchion ropes pair with classic stanchion posts for an elegant crowd control solution, well-suited for VIP and formal events. Attractive snap ends attach easily to the stanchion post loops, and come in a variety of finishes to accommodate any special event’s look and feel. Stanchion posts also come in a variety of finishes as well as a variety of post top styles. Each of these are included in your classic post and rope stanchion kit as well as sign frames which attach conveniently to the top for messaging that's visible and useful.
- Flat Top Stanchions
- Heavy Duty Cotton Core Rope with Polished Snap Ends
- 8.5x11 inch Sign Frame in Horizontal or Vertical configuration
- (2) Clear Acrylic Inserts to Hold Paper in Sign Frame
- Post includes a heavy 20 lb. base for stability preventing tip over
- Rubber floor protector prevents scratches
- Thick metal rope loop extends life of stanchion
- Includes heavy duty steel sign frame with 2 sheets of clear acrylic inserts included for use with paper insert
This is indeed a great looking product. Shipping was fast too.
I am surprised with the quality of these products despite the competitive price. Would purchase again.
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more