The MSX630 safety stanchions are designed with highly visible yellow, red, or orange 2.5” posts and durable retractable belts in a wide variety of colors and messaging, making this a convenient solution for crowd control and safety management. Its stumble-proof low profile base provides stability without interfering with foot traffic. With a length of 9 feet and a belt braking technology to control the speed of retraction, these retractable belt barrier stanchions are suitable for day to day use in retail or industrial settings.
- (1) Stanchion Post
- (1) Cassette containing a 9 ft. belt with your choice of belt color and three belt receivers
- (1) Low Profile Base
- Equipped with a 9 foot safety belt providing extra awareness in caution areas
- Yellow powder-coated finish over high quality, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Full circumference rubber footing strip on the base to ensure protection from scratches and scuffing upon movement
- 4-way cassette design with splines to receive up to 3 additional belts
- Belt locking mechanism to hold the belt in place when attached to another stanchion
- Belt ends that are compatible with most major stanchion brands
- Slow retracting belt system allowing smooth belt retraction without snapback
- Quick and easy to assembly with no tools required
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses or distribution centers, airports, stadiums, manufacturing facilities and construction zones
- Belt Length: 9 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Steel
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Yellow Powder Coat
- Height: 40 inches
- Base Diameter: 14 inches
- Post Diameter: 2.5 inches
- Post Weight: 20lb
4-Way Cassette Connector
4-way cassette features 3 receptacles which allow the unit to receive belts from up to 3 additional retractable belt stanchions
Unique locking mechanism provides the ability to lock retractable belts in place to block off any hazardous or restricted areas.
No-Skid Rubber Base
Stanchion base is equipped with rubber stripping around the entire circumference to ensure floor protection from scuffing and scratches
How to Replace your Belt Barrier Cassette
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
We bought this for our church and they are very sturdy and useful.
Latest from blog
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more