Extra Length Retractable Belt Stanchion Safety Barriers: This top quality safety stanchion with red, yellow, or orange post is designed to promote safe work environments with high visibility. With a variety of belt colors and safety messaging options, it effectively blocks restricted access areas and signals caution in hazard zones. With a long belt 16 feet, you can create the barriers you need with fewer stanchions, making this a highly cost effective solution. In addition, built in belt braking technology prevents damage upon retraction and a full-circumference rubber floor protector along the sturdy concrete weighted base keeps surfaces safe from damage.
- (1) Stanchion Post
- (1) Cassette containing a 16 ft. belt with your choice of belt color and three belt receivers
- (1) Cast Iron Base
- Equipped with a 16 foot safety belt providing extra awareness in caution areas
- Yellow powder-coated finish over high quality, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Full circumference rubber footing strip on the base to ensure protection from scratches and scuffing upon movement
- 4-way cassette design with splines to receive up to 3 additional belts
- Belt locking mechanism to hold the belt in place when attached to another stanchion
- Belt ends that are compatible with most major stanchion brands
- Slow retracting belt system allowing smooth belt retraction without snapback
- Quick and easy to assembly with no tools required
- Ideal for use in factories, warehouses or distribution centers, airports, stadiums, manufacturing facilities and construction zones
- Belt Length: 16 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Cast Iron
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Yellow Powder Coat
- Height: 40 inches
- Base Diameter: 14 inches
- Post Diameter: 3 inches
- Post Weight: 20lb
4-Way Cassette Connector
4-way cassette features 3 receptacles which allow the unit to receive belts from up to 3 additional retractable belt stanchions
Unique locking mechanism provides the ability to lock retractable belts in place to block off any hazardous or restricted areas.
No-Skid Rubber Base
Stanchion base is equipped with rubber stripping around the entire circumference to ensure floor protection from scuffing and scratches
How to Replace your Belt Barrier Cassette
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
|Belt Length||16 ft|
|Belt Width||2 inch|
|Post Finish/Color||Yellow, Red, Orange|
|Base Type||Cast Iron|
|Compatibility||Universal – compatible with all major brands|
|Post Diameter||3 inch|
|Base Diameter||14 inch|
|Product Weight||20 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty Against Defects|
The stanchions feel very solid yet not too heavy to move around. This is way better than the other stanchions I previously purchased. Highly recommend.
Does the job
This does the job in our factory. Highly visible and can be moved easily.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more