Our Crown Top post is ideal for contemporary environments where the style and sophistication of a traditional post & rope barrier are desired. Include a tapped top and be able to affix signage to your post. We offer a wide range of ropes to complete your queue including economy velvet, heavy duty velour, rich naugahyde and natural hemp.
- (1) Crown Top Rope Stanchion with Flat Base
- Optional Tapped Top to accept sign holders
- A variety of finishes available, using rust resistant high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Sturdy Cast Iron Base
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Ropes sold separately.
- Height: 39”
- Post Weight: 21lb
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Base Diameter: 12.5”
- Max. Length Ropes: 8ft
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more