Our Crown Top post is ideal for contemporary environments where the style and sophistication of a traditional post & rope barrier are desired. Include a tapped top and be able to affix signage to your post. We offer a wide range of ropes to complete your queue including economy velvet, heavy duty velour, rich naugahyde and natural hemp.
- (1) Crown Top Rope Stanchion with Flat Base
- Optional Tapped Top to accept sign holders
- A variety of finishes available, using rust resistant high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Sturdy Cast Iron Base
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Ropes sold separately.
- Height: 39”
- Post Weight: 21lb
- Post Diameter: 2”
- Base Diameter: 12.5”
- Max. Length Ropes: 8ft
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more