Combocade Traffic Barricades are the cost-effective, environmentally friendly choice. Replaceable components save you money. Boards can be replaced. Legs can be replaced or repaired. Plastic boards last longer than wood. Easy installation. No drilling needed. Saves on labor costs.
- (1) Traffic Barricade
- Injection molded boards are strong and dense. Reinforced with our “diamond” design.
- Boards will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Available in several sizes.
- No drilling for set up. Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards.
- Board replacement is quick and easy.
- Galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standard
- Leg Composition: Roll Formed Steel, Galvanized, white powder coated by special order
- Board Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 45” (H) x 24” (W) x 2 1/2” (D)
- Board Color: White
- Leg Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Leg Thickness: 14 gauge - 1 ¼
- Board Sizes: 12” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.6 lbs. // 8” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.4 lbs. // 6” (H) x 24” (W) - 1 lb.
- Board Thickness: 5/8” D
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in white and orange stripes.
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more