Combocade Traffic Barricades are the cost-effective, environmentally friendly choice. Replaceable components save you money. Boards can be replaced. Legs can be replaced or repaired. Plastic boards last longer than wood. Easy installation. No drilling needed. Saves on labor costs.
- (1) Traffic Barricade
- Injection molded boards are strong and dense. Reinforced with our “diamond” design.
- Boards will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Available in several sizes.
- No drilling for set up. Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards.
- Board replacement is quick and easy.
- Galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standard
- Leg Composition: Roll Formed Steel, Galvanized, white powder coated by special order
- Board Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 45” (H) x 24” (W) x 2 1/2” (D)
- Board Color: White
- Leg Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Leg Thickness: 14 gauge - 1 ¼
- Board Sizes: 12” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.6 lbs. // 8” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.4 lbs. // 6” (H) x 24” (W) - 1 lb.
- Board Thickness: 5/8” D
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in white and orange stripes.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more