Combocade Type I and Type II Traffic Barricades
- Type I and Type II Traffic Barricade
- Sheeting options available
- Choose board size to suit needs
- Ideal for use on traffic construction sites
Combocade Traffic Barricades are the cost-effective, environmentally friendly choice. Replaceable components save you money. Boards can be replaced. Legs can be replaced or repaired. Plastic boards last longer than wood. Easy installation. No drilling needed. Saves on labor costs.
- (1) Traffic Barricade
- Injection molded boards are strong and dense. Reinforced with our “diamond” design.
- Boards will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Available in several sizes.
- No drilling for set up. Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards.
- Board replacement is quick and easy.
- Galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standard
- Leg Composition: Roll Formed Steel, Galvanized, white powder coated by special order
- Board Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 45” (H) x 24” (W) x 2 1/2” (D)
- Board Color: White
- Leg Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Leg Thickness: 14 gauge - 1 ¼
- Board Sizes: 12” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.6 lbs. // 8” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.4 lbs. // 6” (H) x 24” (W) - 1 lb.
- Board Thickness: 5/8” D
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in white and orange stripes.