Combocade Traffic Barricades are the cost-effective, environmentally friendly choice. Replaceable components save you money. Boards can be replaced. Legs can be replaced or repaired. Plastic boards last longer than wood. Easy installation. No drilling needed. Saves on labor costs.
- (1) Traffic Barricade
- Injection molded boards are strong and dense. Reinforced with our “diamond” design.
- Boards will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Available in several sizes.
- No drilling for set up. Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards.
- Board replacement is quick and easy.
- Galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standard
- Leg Composition: Roll Formed Steel, Galvanized, white powder coated by special order
- Board Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 45” (H) x 24” (W) x 2 1/2” (D)
- Board Color: White
- Leg Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Leg Thickness: 14 gauge - 1 ¼
- Board Sizes: 12” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.6 lbs. // 8” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.4 lbs. // 6” (H) x 24” (W) - 1 lb.
- Board Thickness: 5/8” D
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in white and orange stripes.
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more