Combocade Traffic Barricades are the cost-effective, environmentally friendly choice. Replaceable components save you money. Boards can be replaced. Legs can be replaced or repaired. Plastic boards last longer than wood. Easy installation. No drilling needed. Saves on labor costs.
- (1) Traffic Barricade
- Injection molded boards are strong and dense. Reinforced with our “diamond” design.
- Boards will not bend, warp, crack, splinter, or peel.
- Available in several sizes.
- No drilling for set up. Bolt holes are molded into the plastic boards.
- Board replacement is quick and easy.
- Galvanized finish for corrosion protection.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standard
- Leg Composition: Roll Formed Steel, Galvanized, white powder coated by special order
- Board Composition: High-density polyethylene
- Dimensions: 45” (H) x 24” (W) x 2 1/2” (D)
- Board Color: White
- Leg Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Leg Thickness: 14 gauge - 1 ¼
- Board Sizes: 12” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.6 lbs. // 8” (H) x 24” (W) - 1.4 lbs. // 6” (H) x 24” (W) - 1 lb.
- Board Thickness: 5/8” D
- Retroreflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in white and orange stripes.
Latest from blog
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more