Concrete base and a plastic lid – featured in the Concrete Waste Container with 3-Hole Plastic Recycle Top. This waste container includes liners and a divided plastic lid. It comes in various different base and lid colors, which makes it easily adaptable to your overall setting and environment.
Concrete Waste Container with 3-Hole Plastic Recycle Top
- Made of reinforced concrete
- 3-hole plastic recycle top
- Liners included
- Divided plastic lid and separated liners
- Circle shape
- Available in multiple base and lid colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Concrete and plastic
- Size: 29" dia. x 39"
- Weight: 910 lbs.
- Capacity: 3 - 10 Gallon liners
- Waste Type: Recycling Container
- Shape: Circle
- Customizable? Base color and lid color
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more