Vestil offers Interlocking Steel Barricades featuring an attractive and functional design! These barricades are ideal not only for directing personnel, but also for fitting in perfectly with any kind of environment you might use it in! The interlocking portable railing has many commercial and industrial applications and it can adapt to meet your changing requirements – thanks to the easiness with which it can be moved and to its removable feet which facilitate transportation.
Interlocking Steel Barricades – Galvanized Finish
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Easy to move to meet changing needs
- Upright bars vertically spaced at 5-5/8" intervals
- Each railing includes connectors to attach multiple units together to form long runs
- Feet are removable so railing will lay flat for shipping and storage
- Variety of foot styles available
- Size: 102"L x 40"H
- Style: Light Weight or Heavy Duty
- Foot Style: Both Curved; Both Wheels; Both Flat; One Wheel, One Flat; One Wheel, One Curved
- Rail Diameter: 1-1/4" or 1-5/8"
- Weight: 85 lbs. or 105 lbs.
- Finish: Galvanized
- Customizable: Choose among 10 different models
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more