While bollards serve an important role in safety and security, these sturdy posts can also contribute to the look and feel of your pedestrian zones. For instance this concrete bollard’s built-in lighting is both functional and attractive, keeping pathways safe and well-lit without interrupting your property’s elegant style.
42” Concrete Bollard (Cylindrical Style) and 6” Efficient LED light
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 18” diameter
- 14 color/material options
- 6” Efficient LED light
- Provide walkway and pathway lighting
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 18" Dia. x 42"
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- Built-in light: 6”, 23 watt, 120 volt, efficient LED light
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more