While bollards serve an important role in safety and security, these sturdy posts can also contribute to the look and feel of your public space. For instance this concrete bollard’s unique design allows you to keep pedestrians and storefronts safe in an attractive way, consistent with your property’s modern design.
36” Concrete Bollard (Geometric Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 14” diameter
- 14 color/material options
- Geometric design
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 14" Dia. x 36"
- Weight: 390 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more