Post Guard offers Dome top Bollard Covers that are guaranteed not to fade for 6 years, which is about as long as it gets in the industry. Protect your vehicles and structures from expensive damage with this Canadian Grey bollard cover. Quick and easy to install, this cover ensures a secure fit, without the use of tools or adhesives. Get yours today!
Dome Bollard Covers – Canadian Grey
- Manufactured using a 1/8" thick High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with stronger intermolecular forces, tensile strength, and solvent resistance
- Contains ultraviolet additives that resist fading and withstands extreme temperatures
- Guaranteed to be fade resistant for 6 years
- Quick and easy installation that ensures a secure fit, no tools or adhesive
- Protects both vehicles and structures from expensive damage
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Color: Canadian Grey
- Customizable? No
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more