One of the most popular benches there are – the Extra Heavy-Duty Bench. It features all stainless steel hardware, a 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame, a 1’’ O.D. brace for portable frames and cover plates for inground and surface mounts. In addition to these three mounting types, this bench can also be wall mounted. It comes in various sizes and you can choose the color that suits you best, as well as the standard or deluxe seating option.
Extra Heavy-Duty Bench without Back - Perforated Pattern
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2-3/8" O.D. all MIG welded frame
- 1" O.D. brace (portable frame only)
- 12" seating standard or optional deluxe 15" seating
- Portable, inground, surface mount, or wall mount
- Cover plates available for inground and surface mount
- Thermoplastic finish with powder coated frame
- Without back
- Perforated pattern
- Multiple color options
- Ideal for use in parks, schools, universities, office campuses, shopping malls etc.
- Size: 6’, 8’, 10’, or 15’
- Mounting Type: Portable, Inground, Surface, or Wall mount
- Design: without Back
- Pattern: Perforated
- Finish: Thermoplastic
- Customizable? Size, mounting type, color
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more