The Form Round Concrete Planter is a sturdy planter made of concrete with a 1/4’’ or 3/8’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement. It features a 2’’ diameter drain hole and 5/8’’ diameter lifting inserts to be used when the planter is empty. The Form Round Concrete Planter is available in multiple sizes and colors and can be used in many different settings.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Form Round Large Concrete Planter
- 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 60" dia. x 36" H; 60” Dia. x 30“ H; 60” Dia. x 17“ H; 48” Dia. x 30“ H
- Weight: 2450 lbs., 2200 lbs., 1450 lbs., or 1325 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more