The Form Round Concrete Planter is a sturdy planter made of concrete with a 1/4’’ or 3/8’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement. It features a 2’’ diameter drain hole and 5/8’’ diameter lifting inserts to be used when the planter is empty. The Form Round Concrete Planter is available in multiple sizes and colors and can be used in many different settings.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Form Round Large Concrete Planter
- 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 60" dia. x 36" H; 60” Dia. x 30“ H; 60” Dia. x 17“ H; 48” Dia. x 30“ H
- Weight: 2450 lbs., 2200 lbs., 1450 lbs., or 1325 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more