The Form Round Concrete Planter is a sturdy planter made of concrete with a 1/4’’ or 3/8’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement. It features a 2’’ diameter drain hole and 5/8’’ diameter lifting inserts to be used when the planter is empty. The Form Round Concrete Planter is available in multiple sizes and colors and can be used in many different settings.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Form Round Medium Concrete Planter
- 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 36” Dia. x 26” H; 36” Dia. x 30“ H; 42” Dia. x 17“ H; 48” Dia. x 24“ H; 48” Dia. x 26“ H
- Weight: 875 lbs., 885 lbs., 750 lbs., 1075 lbs., or 1400 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more