The Form Series Concrete Planter is not only stable, strong and durable, but it also incorporates a unique reservoir system which will extend the lifespan of your plants. You can choose among multiple sizes and colors, to make the product fit in with your overall arrangement.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product. Consignee must be able to off load product at delivery. No liftgate possible*
Form Series Medium Square Concrete Planter
- 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole 5/8’’ Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Accepts Reservoir System
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 48”L x 48”W x 30“H; 36”L x 36”W x 30“ H; 30”L x 30’’W x 30“ H; 18”L x 18”W x 24“H
- Weight: 1960 lbs., 1400 lbs., 1060 lbs., or 390 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Square
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more