Bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your public space. But these sturdy posts don’t have to interfere with the look and feel of your property’s design. For instance this concrete bollard’s subtle decorative elements help you keep pedestrians and storefronts safe in an aesthetically cooperative way.
36” - 58” Concrete Bollard (Heavy-duty Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 18” diameter base
- 2 height/weight options
- 21 color/material options
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
Resources:Bollard Anchor Method PDF
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved. Customer is responsible for the offloading of the product without driver assistance.
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 18” Dia. x 36" and 18” x 58”
- Weight: 730 - 980 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts, built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor, or in-ground mounting
- Customizations: color/material and height/weight
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more