With Portable Access Control Gates, you can restrict access in spaces of virtually any size. Create your own gate system with our heavy-duty portable gates. They can be combined to create widths of your choosing. Just start with our versatile heavy-duty portable gate which is easily extendable from 6’ to 12’, and then use an extra add-on gate for each additional 6” you need. Gates can be added and removed to accommodate your needs, and they all can be moved from place to place as needed. They may be the only gates you ever need! Each gate is made from either galvanized steel or aluminum for durability as well as a lightweight design. The open-web construction yields high visibility while also allowing proper air circulation throughout the area. When not in use, just move them out using the durable bottom casters.
(1) Portable Access Control Gate
- Fully movable from place to place for convenience wherever it’s needed
- Create a barrier of any size to accommodate virtually any space
- Open-web design provides full visibility and air circulation
- Heavy-duty portable gate can extend from 6’ to 12’
- Add-on gates provide an additional 6’ of coverage
- Can be mounted to walls, posts, and doors indoors and out
- Durable steel or aluminum construction for lasting functionality
- Webbing: 14 gauge 3/8” x 3/4” u-channel riveted back to back with zinc plated rivets.
- Vertical Frame: 12 gauge 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” angle.
- Axles: 28” wide with 3” locking rubber casters.
- Locking: Padlock hasp. Can be locked in place with wall-mounted locking bars.
- Starter: May be used alone, or to start a run of gates.
- Add-on: Attaches to Starter Gate providing an additional 6’ in width.
- Unlimited Add-on gates can be connected to a Starter Gate
- U-Channel Webbing: 3/8” x 3/4” 14-Gauge Steel
- Frame: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” 12-Gauge Vertical Angle Iron, Zinc Plated
- Axle: 28” Wide with 2 Casters, 3” Diameter with Brakes, 12-Gauge
- Hasp: 3/16” Hasp, Welded to Frame
- Locking Bar: 12-Gauge & 3/16” Angle Iron, Zinc Plated
- Support Bars: 3/4” Round Tubing, Galvanized
- Transport Strap: 11-Gauge U-Channel, Welded to Axle
- Rivets: 3/16” x 1/2” Steel, Zinc Plated
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more