Block off any aisle with ease with this portable aisle gate. It folds out easily and features an open woven design that allows optimum airflow as well as a full line of sight so you can maintain full visibility when you need it. This gate can be used as a starter to combine with other gates to create custom corners and to close off areas of varying sizes. Casters at the bottom also allow it to be moved from place to place with ease. Made from galvanized steel, it’s highly durable and rugged enough to last for years. Also offered in aluminum.
(1) Heavy-Duty Portable Aisle Gate
- Can be used with other gates to close off spaces of multiple sizes
- Open weave design allows proper air flow and line of sight
- Casters allow it to be moved easily from place to place
- Made from ultra-durable galvanized steel
- Ideal for use in warehousing and distribution center environments as well as manufacturing facilities and laboratories
- Available in Safety Yellow and Aluminum color options
- Finish: Powder coated yellow, Galvanized Steel or Aluminum
- Webbing: 14 gauge steel ⅜” x ¾”
- U-channel: riveted back to back with zinc plated rivets
- Vertical frame: 12 gauge steel 1-½” x 1-½” angle
- Feet: 14” wide
- Maximum Width 7'
- Collapsed Height 40", In-Use Height 40"
- Weight 12lbs Galv. / 6lbs Alum.
- Multiple Aisle Gates can be hooked together to form corners or any length. Light weight and welded on handle makes it easy to move from area to area.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more