The Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench is made of cast iron, while its slats can be made from either white oak or ipe. It is designed with backs and arms and features a polyester finish. The bench comes in many different sizes and colors.
Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast iron
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Iron
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, 72’’ or 96’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 110 lbs., 125 lbs., 130 lbs., 145lbs., 150lbs., 165lbs., 200 lbs., or 215 lbs.
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen, Dk. Green, Bronze, Red or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more