The Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench is made of cast iron, while its slats can be made from either white oak or ipe. It is designed with backs and arms and features a polyester finish. The bench comes in many different sizes and colors.
Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast iron
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Iron
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, 72’’ or 96’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 110 lbs., 125 lbs., 130 lbs., 145lbs., 150lbs., 165lbs., 200 lbs., or 215 lbs.
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen, Dk. Green, Bronze, Red or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more