The Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench is made of cast iron, while its slats can be made from either white oak or ipe. It is designed with backs and arms and features a polyester finish. The bench comes in many different sizes and colors.
Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast iron
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Iron
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, 72’’ or 96’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 110 lbs., 125 lbs., 130 lbs., 145lbs., 150lbs., 165lbs., 200 lbs., or 215 lbs.
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen, Dk. Green, Bronze, Red or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more