The Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench is made of cast iron, while its slats can be made from either white oak or ipe. It is designed with backs and arms and features a polyester finish. The bench comes in many different sizes and colors.
Plain Slatted Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast iron
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Iron
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 48’’, 60’’, 72’’ or 96’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 110 lbs., 125 lbs., 130 lbs., 145lbs., 150lbs., 165lbs., 200 lbs., or 215 lbs.
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen, Dk. Green, Bronze, Red or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more