Featuring non-marring swivel casters and rubber pads, the Low Rise Durable and Light Weight Welded Tip & Roll Portable Bleacher keeps your floors protected. This product is made of aluminum and comes with single 2x10’’ footboards, and 2x12’’ seat planks. It is available in more sizes.
Tip & Roll Aluminum Portable Bleachers - 3 Rows
- Aluminum angle understructure
- 6’’ rise and 24’’ run
- Single 2x10’’ footboards
- 2x12’’ clear anodized seat planks
- Features non-marring swivel casters and rubber pads for floor protection
- Durable, light-weight and portable
- Available in multiple sizes
- Designed in accordance with the IBC 2009, and ICC 300-2007 building codes
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 7.5', 9', 15', 21', or 27'
- Rows: 3
- Seating: 15, 18, 30, 42, or 54
- Customizable? Size, and seating options
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more