Complete the Madison Table set with the sleek look of the IPE Wood Plank Top. With our powder coated steel frame, the table top is able to withstand harsh weather and will last for years. Pair it with the Madison Table IPE Wood Plank seats for a comfortable place to sit and take a break.
Madison Table with IPE Wood Plank Top
- 4', 6', and 8' lengths available
- Ipe wood planks with powder coated steel frame
- 3/4" steel plate legs reinforced with 1/4" thick support bars
- 1-1/4" x 6" sealed Ipe wood planks
- Portable and/or surface mount
- Pedestal style table offers easy walk through access
- Size: 4’, 6’, or 8’
- Mounting Type: Portable or Surface
- Design: Ipe Wood
- Frame: Powder Coat
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more