Strength, stability, durability and resilience – the Concrete Bowl Planter. It comes in multiple colors, which makes it suitable for a large number of environments. It is made of reinforced concrete and features a 2’’ diameter drain hole. This planter comes with lifting inserts which are made to be used when the planter is empty.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Medium Concrete Bowl Planter - 48"
- 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 48” Dia. x 18“ H or 48” x 36“ H
- Weight: 650 lbs. or 1220 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Bowl
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more