Our MLine 630D Twin Dual belt barrier stanchion features (2) 11 ft. belts as a high-quality sophisticated solution for crowd control and public guidance. The lower belt adds an extra layer of security keeping children in line and adults from ducking underneath. These dual belt barriers help guide the visual impaired and are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- (1) Twin Dual retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Over 30 Belt Colors available with optional custom printing
- Several finishes available, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 11’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
These items really worked for our facility. Awesome!
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more