Our MLine 630D Twin Dual belt barrier stanchion features (2) 11 ft. belts as a high-quality sophisticated solution for crowd control and public guidance. The lower belt adds an extra layer of security keeping children in line and adults from ducking underneath. These dual belt barriers help guide the visual impaired and are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- (1) Twin Dual retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Over 30 Belt Colors available with optional custom printing
- Several finishes available, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 11’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
These items really worked for our facility. Awesome!
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more