Our MLine 630D Twin Dual belt barrier stanchion features (2) 10 ft. belts as a high-quality sophisticated solution for crowd control and public guidance. The lower belt adds an extra layer of security keeping children in line and adults from ducking underneath. These dual belt barriers help guide the visual impaired and are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- (1) Twin Dual retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Over 30 Belt Colors available with optional custom printing
- Several finishes available, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 11’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Overall, they are sturdy and the bases are heavy enough so it won't tumble down easily.
I am very pleased with the quality of this product.
They arrived on time and are easy to combine together.
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more