Our MLine 630D Twin Dual belt barrier stanchion features (2) 10 ft. belts as a high-quality sophisticated solution for crowd control and public guidance. The lower belt adds an extra layer of security keeping children in line and adults from ducking underneath. These dual belt barriers help guide the visual impaired and are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- (1) Twin Dual retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Over 30 Belt Colors available with optional custom printing
- Several finishes available, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 11’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
The belt is a solid and provides proper coverage. It is great that you can connect units at 4 quadrants and allows different angles for the belts. Awesome product!
These stanchions are really great for making people queue properly especially during events. It has a sturdy base that don't easily tip over and the retraction of the belt is great.
They are simple and sturdy and works well for our intended purpose.
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more