Our MLine 630D Twin Dual belt barrier stanchion features (2) 10 ft. belts as a high-quality sophisticated solution for crowd control and public guidance. The lower belt adds an extra layer of security keeping children in line and adults from ducking underneath. These dual belt barriers help guide the visual impaired and are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
- (1) Twin Dual retractable belt barrier with your choice of belt color
- Over 30 Belt Colors available with optional custom printing
- Several finishes available, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 11’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
The belt is a solid and provides proper coverage. It is great that you can connect units at 4 quadrants and allows different angles for the belts. Awesome product!
These stanchions are really great for making people queue properly especially during events. It has a sturdy base that don't easily tip over and the retraction of the belt is great.
They are simple and sturdy and works well for our intended purpose.
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more