The MSLine630 safety stanchions are designed with highly visible yellow, red, or orange 2.5” posts and durable retractable belts in a wide variety of colors and messaging, making this a convenient solution for crowd control and safety management. With a length of 7.5 feet and a belt braking technology to control the speed of retraction, these retractable belt barrier stanchions are suitable for day to day use in retail or industrial settings.
- (1) Safety Yellow Retractable Belt Barrier with 11 ft belt
- Belt available in Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes for extra caution
- Yellow powder coated finish, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Belt Length: 10 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Number of Belts: Single (1)
- Base Type: Galvanized Steel
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Yellow
- Slow Braking: Yes
- For Use: Indoor
- Custom Belt Available?: No
- Rubber Feet?: Yes
- Compatibility: Universal – compatible with all major brands
- ADA Compliant?: No
- Height: 40”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Post Weight: 20lb
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: N/A
Nice and heavy base so it doesn't tilt easily. Long belts provide great coverage.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more