You’ve got options when it comes to securing perimeter enclosures with the accommodating RGA Rear-Guard Steel Mounting Post. Available in multiple heights, this essential accessory securely mounts and supports the North American Safety Product Rear-Guard expandable industrial barricades. The durably constructed 2 ½ inch steel post rests upon a 10” square mounting plate complete with gussets which optimize strength when in use. After installation, simply attach each expandable barricade to the mounting post using its hinge and lock configuration, switches or both. A rust-resistant powder-coating features a highly visible safety yellow color which helps increase awareness of potentially hazardous conditions nearby. Discover the flexibility offered by the RGA Rear-Guard Steel Mounting Post that delivers dependable support you can trust.
North American Safety Rear-Guard Steel Mounting Post
- High-quality construction of rust-resistant steel offers extreme durability
- A 10” square mounting base installs with gussets to optimize strength
- Available in multiple heights designed to accommodate all heights of the Rear-Guard expandable barricade
- Each 2 ½” wide steel post features easy-to-use configuration of hinges and locks, switches or both
- Long-lasting powder-coated finish is highly visible in safety yellow color
- Ideal for use in warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants and other industrial settings
- Post Height: 53, 67 or 79 Inches
- Post Width: 2 1/2 Inches
- Post Mounting Plate Width:10-Inch Square
- Installation: Steel Gussets
- Number of Posts: Single (1)
- Configuration: Hinge & Lock, Switches or Both
- Base Material: Steel
- Finish/Color: Safety Yellow Powder Coat
- For Use: Indoor/Outdoor
- Compatibility: North American Safety Products Rear-Guard Expandable Barricade (sold separately)
- OSHA Compliant?: Yes
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more