Portable and highly visible, this Open Top Delineator is designed and engineered to last, minimize cost and maximize the health and safety of workers and crew on the job site. Quick and easy to set up, it increases the visibility of your work site. One of the best tools available to protect people around construction and work zones. Constructed of durable polyethylene. Available in two sizes.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Delineator Tube
Optional Rubber Base
- Strong and durable.
- Available in two sizes.
- Recessed areas accept two bands of sheeting to protect retroreflective sheeting from rips and scratches.
- Bright orange for visibility.
- Flange on bottom grabs base for tight fit. 6” diameter.
- Purchase with or without reflective bands.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange
- Retroreflective Bands: Available in all grades of white and yellow. 3” and 4”
- Post Diameter: 4”
- Weight: 28” Delineator: 1.1 lbs. / 42” Delineator: 1.7 lbs.
- Rubber Bases Weight: 8 lbs., 10 lbs., 12 lbs. and 18 lbs.
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more