Portable and highly visible, this Open Top Delineator is designed and engineered to last, minimize cost and maximize the health and safety of workers and crew on the job site. Quick and easy to set up, it increases the visibility of your work site. One of the best tools available to protect people around construction and work zones. Constructed of durable polyethylene. Available in two sizes.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A (10) PIECE MINIMUM ORDER ON ALL DELINEATORS. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- (1) Delineator Tube
Optional Rubber Base
- Strong and durable.
- Available in two sizes.
- Recessed areas accept two bands of sheeting to protect retroreflective sheeting from rips and scratches.
- Bright orange for visibility.
- Flange on bottom grabs base for tight fit. 6” diameter.
- Purchase with or without reflective bands.
- NCHRP-350 Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Color: Orange
- Retroreflective Bands: Available in all grades of white and yellow. 3” and 4”
- Post Diameter: 4”
- Weight: 28” Delineator: 1.1 lbs. / 42” Delineator: 1.7 lbs.
- Rubber Bases Weight: 8 lbs., 10 lbs., 12 lbs. and 18 lbs.
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more