The Spine Wood Park Bench features slats made of oak or redwood. It is designed without backs or arms. The bench features a polyester finish and comes in multiple sizes, as well as colors.
Spine Wood Park Bench
- Made of steel
- Slats made of oak or redwood
- Polyester powder finish
- Backless design
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: 2’’ x 2’’ square tube
- Slats Material: Oak or Redwood
- Size: 4’, 5’, 6’, or 8’
- Slats Size: 1⅝" Wide x 2" Thick
- Weight: 74 lbs., 78 lbs., 82 lbs., or 100 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: With Arms
- Mounting Type: Free Standing, In-Ground, or Surface
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Brown, Tan, Evergreen. Dk. Green, Bronze, Red, or Blue
- Customizable? Size, color, and mounting type
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more