You need something for a more gradual slowing than what speed bumps provide? Then the Plasticade Speed Humps are what you need! Made of recycled tire-rubber from used car and truck tires, the speed humps are easy to install and they lock together to fit across your space. Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light, and temperature, these are perfect for heavy truck traffic areas!
- Made of recycled rubber
- Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light and temperature
- Flexible, conforms to surface contours; will not warp, chip or crack
- Install on asphalt or concrete (hardware sold separately
- Available in 2 ft. sections and with male and female end caps
- Each 24x36 section has a male fitting on one side and a female fitting on the other; this allows you to put together as many sections as required to fit your space
- Gentler than speed bumps and ideal for traffic speeds 15mph or less
- Dual bottom channels for drainage (protects wire, hose, or pipe to 3/4" diameter)
- Reflective stripes in yellow
- 6 drilling holes
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Center section size: 24"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- Center section weight: 52 lbs.
- End caps size: 17.5"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- End caps weight: 23 lbs.
- Color: Black with yellow reflective stripes
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more