You need something for a more gradual slowing than what speed bumps provide? Then the Plasticade Speed Humps are what you need! Made of recycled tire-rubber from used car and truck tires, the speed humps are easy to install and they lock together to fit across your space. Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light, and temperature, these are perfect for heavy truck traffic areas!
- Made of recycled rubber
- Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light and temperature
- Flexible, conforms to surface contours; will not warp, chip or crack
- Install on asphalt or concrete (hardware sold separately
- Available in 2 ft. sections and with male and female end caps
- Each 24x36 section has a male fitting on one side and a female fitting on the other; this allows you to put together as many sections as required to fit your space
- Gentler than speed bumps and ideal for traffic speeds 15mph or less
- Dual bottom channels for drainage (protects wire, hose, or pipe to 3/4" diameter)
- Reflective stripes in yellow
- 6 drilling holes
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Center section size: 24"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- Center section weight: 52 lbs.
- End caps size: 17.5"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- End caps weight: 23 lbs.
- Color: Black with yellow reflective stripes
Latest from blog
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more
Colored Barricades For Specific Safety Needs
Crowd Control Warehouse sells a wide variety of powder coated color barricades for customers who want the added protective coating as well as the ability to use a custom color. There are many reaso...Read more
How delineator posts can keep repurposed parking lots and curbside pick up zones safe.
Organizing a parking lot layout in a safe and navigable way is no small task. Perhaps this is why 60,000 injuries and 500 deaths come about from parking lot accidents each year, according to the Na...Read more