You need something for a more gradual slowing than what speed bumps provide? Then the Plasticade Speed Humps are what you need! Made of recycled tire-rubber from used car and truck tires, the speed humps are easy to install and they lock together to fit across your space. Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light, and temperature, these are perfect for heavy truck traffic areas!
- Made of recycled rubber
- Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light and temperature
- Flexible, conforms to surface contours; will not warp, chip or crack
- Install on asphalt or concrete (hardware sold separately
- Available in 2 ft. sections and with male and female end caps
- Each 24x36 section has a male fitting on one side and a female fitting on the other; this allows you to put together as many sections as required to fit your space
- Gentler than speed bumps and ideal for traffic speeds 15mph or less
- Dual bottom channels for drainage (protects wire, hose, or pipe to 3/4" diameter)
- Reflective stripes in yellow
- 6 drilling holes
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Center section size: 24"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- Center section weight: 52 lbs.
- End caps size: 17.5"W x 36"L x 2.4"H
- End caps weight: 23 lbs.
- Color: Black with yellow reflective stripes
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more