The Plasticade Type III Traffic Barricade Board is the right product for you if you are looking for a board that resists fading, chipping and splintering, while being strong and durable! They come in different lengths, which makes them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Determine the exact purpose you need the board for, choose your length and get the product that suits your needs!
(1) Type III Traffic Barricade Boards
- Crafted from high-density polyethylene, this material is resistant to fading, chipping, and splintering.
- Its flat surface is equipped with retro-reflective sheeting, meeting the specifications outlined in MUTCD.
- The board has dimensions of 4 feet in length, 1 inch in width, and 8 inches in height.
- Featuring a hollow core extruded design, it combines lightweight construction with strength and durability due to internal walls.
- This board is suitable for use in various generic Type III Barricade designs that have been approved by the FHWA under NCHRP-350 (WZ-85).
- Board Composition: High Density Polyethylene
- Board Size: 4' L x 1’’W x 8’H’
- Color: White
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more