Player's Park Bench without Back - Circular Pattern
- Available in various sizes
- Choose from 3 mounting options
- 2 coating types available
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
Park Reserve’s Player’s Park Bench without back stands out not only due to its style that can be adjusted to fit in anywhere you want to use it, but also due to its extra wide seats which provide extra room for equipment, or simply a more comfortable seating. Choose your size and color, and even add custom lettering if you are up for it. Take a look and get yours today!
Player’s Park Bench without Back – Circular Pattern/Punched Steel
- 1/2″ Punched Steel
- 3/4″ x 2″ Angle Iron Outer Frame
- 1-1/2” x ¼” Flat Steel Inside bracing
- 2-3/8″ Round Tubing Frame Material
- 2″ x 2″ Angle Iron Frame Bracing
- 1″ Round Tubing Diagonal Braces for Portable Benches
- Circular pattern
- Available in Industry Standard Coating or Advantage Coating
- Elementary sizes and custom lettering available
Advantage Coating: The most durable and weatherproof coating on the market today. Advantage coated surfaces won’t chip, scratch or mar so your product instantly gains longevity when this coating is applied. The coating never drips or runs – the coating sticks to any metal surface and fits like a glove. Advantage coating offers 13 different color variations for you to choose based on your style requirements. Coating comes with a 7 year warranty to ensure your park benches, picnic tables and seating products are protected.
Industry Standard Coating: Premium polyethylene coating is the park industry standard. It’s dipped in a plastic coating to seal the metal to protect against corrosion and chemicals. It is also weather resistant for long term outdoor use in any park environment. Coating comes with a 5 year warranty. Available in 9 color variations for you to choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Sizes: 4’, 6’, or 8’
- Design: Without Back
- Mounting Options: Portable, Inground, Surface Mount
- Customizable? Elementary Sizes and custom lettering available