Create the perfect barricade to suit your individual needs with the Power Post Type III Plastic Post Steel Legs Traffic Barricade. Quick, easy and safe to set up, it creates a continuous guided safe passage. Durable, non-flexible and lightweight design. Available in several lengths.
- (1) Plastic Post Steel Legs Traffic Barricade
- (1) Rubber Base
- Lightweight, durable design.
- Impact resistant.
- No rust or corrosion.
- Predrilled universal mounting holes.
- Volcano rubber base weighs 43.25 lbs., contains steel base plate for upright insertion, two carry handles.
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage.
- Quick removal of uprights from rubber base.
- Plastic 1" x 8" boards are available in 4', 6', 8', 10', and 12' lengths.
- Boards may be sheeted (on one or both sides) or unsheeted.
- Accepts two flashing lights.
- Sold in kits or as component parts.
- NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted. Meets MUTCD Standards.
- Power Post: 63”L x 1.75”W / 3.25 lbs.
- Telespar Upright: 63”L x 1.75”W / 9 lbs., 14 gauge galvanized
- Angle Iron Upright: 63”L x 1.5”W / 7 lbs., 10 gauge galvanized
- Angle Iron Feet: 60”L x 1.5”W x 6”H riser 7 lbs., 10 gauge galvanized
- Volcano Rubber Base: 30.25”L x 14”W Recycled rubber 4.63”H steel base plate / 43.25 lbs.
- Plastic Boards: High Density Polyethylene
- Available Board Sizes: 1” x 8” x 4’ // 1” x 8” x 6’ // 1” x 8” x 8’ // 1” x 8” x 10’ // 1” x 8” x 12’
- Reflective Sheeting: Available in all grades in left, right, or chevron stripes on one or both sides of boards.
- Color: White
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more