The Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers are made of reinforced concrete, which makes them extremely strong and durable. This product comes with forklift knockouts, providing for ease of relocation. They can be used end-to-end to create a continuous security wall, perimeter barrier or a roadblock for traffic control. Available in more sizes, finishes, and colors.
Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers - 4 Rectangular Inserts
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Steel rebar reinforcement
- Work as stand-alone units; can also be aligned end-to-end
- Corrosion and vandalism resistant resistant
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for protecting your facilities and the people in it from unwanted activities
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved. Customer is responsible for the offloading of the product without driver assistance.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 36"H, 120"L x 24"W x 36"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 36"H
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more