The Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers are made of reinforced concrete, which makes them extremely strong and durable. This product comes with forklift knockouts, providing for ease of relocation. They can be used end-to-end to create a continuous security wall, perimeter barrier or a roadblock for traffic control. Available in more sizes, finishes, and colors.
Recessed Wall Concrete Jersey Barriers
- Made of reinforced concrete
- Steel rebar reinforcement
- Work as stand-alone units; can also be aligned end-to-end
- Corrosion and vandalism resistant resistant
- Feature forklift knockouts
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Available in multiple sizes, colors, and finishes
- Ideal for protecting your facilities and the people in it from unwanted activities
*All items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 96"L x 24"W x 36"H, 120"L x 24"W x 36"H, or 144"L x 24"W x 36"H
- Color: Sand Tan, Dove Gray, or Light Brown
- Finish: LSB, Etch, Perma Stone, or Dura Brite
- Customizable? Size, color, and finish
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: How to Organize a School Event
Proper planning and organization for school events are important factors to help maintain safety for everyone involved. Whether you are orchestrating a large-scale college event, or something for y...Read more
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more