The Round Concrete Pedestal Planter is made of reinforced concrete, which makes it durable and guarantees it will last for years. Its construction provides strength and stability. It features a 2’’ dia. drain hole, as well as 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts. This product is practical and can be used in many different settings.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Round Concrete Pedestal Planter
- 1/4” & 3/8“ Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in five sizes and multiple colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 48” dia. x 18” H; 72" dia. x 28 1/2" H; 42" dia. x 19" H; 96" dia. x 38" H; 36" dia. x 19" H
- Weight: 430 lbs., 625 lbs., 830 lbs., 2150 lbs., or 5800 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more