The Round Concrete Pedestal Planter is made of reinforced concrete, which makes it durable and guarantees it will last for years. Its construction provides strength and stability. It features a 2’’ dia. drain hole, as well as 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts. This product is practical and can be used in many different settings.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Round Concrete Pedestal Planter
- 1/4” & 3/8“ Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in five sizes and multiple colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 48” dia. x 18” H; 72" dia. x 28 1/2" H; 42" dia. x 19" H; 96" dia. x 38" H; 36" dia. x 19" H
- Weight: 430 lbs., 625 lbs., 830 lbs., 2150 lbs., or 5800 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more