The Rubber Parking Blocks, presented by Innoplast, feature a honey combed bottom that easily conforms to uneven surfaces, while slightly reducing the weight, so that they can be handled by hand. They are molded with yellow reflective stripes to increase nighttime visibility. And with the predrilled holes used as guidance, installation has never been easier. Check it out!
Rubber Parking Blocks
- 6’ rubber parking block
- Conforms to asphalt or concrete surface
- Reflective tape is molded in for increased visibility
- 4 holes per block
- Accessories sold separately (Lag bolts (concrete application) or spikes (asphalt application)
- Material: Recycled Rubber
- Size: 72" L x 6" W x 4.5" H
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Color: Black with yellow stripes
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against manufacture defects
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more