Looking for a durable and practical Sign Stand? The Plasticade SafeZone 12’’ Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand will give you years of use without developing any memory or sag. Its revolutionary breakaway base is the first of its kind! Holding a sign 12’’ above ground, this stand provides for high visibility and it is easy both to set up and remove!
18" Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand
- Double spring sign stand for rigid and roll-up signs
- Rigid sign bracket is standard
- Roll-Up Bracket is available, purchase separately
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Aluminum legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 18’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up and rigid signs up to 48’’ x 60’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Ideal for anyone who needs rigid sign capabilities or transitions from rigid signs to roll-up signs
- Folded Dimensions: 7" x 11.25" x 47.25"
- Weight: 42.5 lbs.
- Customizable? Roll-up bracket available
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more