Looking for a durable and practical Sign Stand? The Plasticade SafeZone 12’’ Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand will give you years of use without developing any memory or sag. Its revolutionary breakaway base is the first of its kind! Holding a sign 12’’ above ground, this stand provides for high visibility and it is easy both to set up and remove!
SafeZone 12" Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand
- Double spring sign stand for rigid and roll-up signs
- Rigid sign bracket is standard
- Roll-Up Bracket is available, purchase separately
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 12’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up and rigid signs up to 48’’ x 60’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Ideal for anyone who needs rigid sign capabilities or transitions from rigid signs to roll-up signs
- Folded Dimensions: 7" x 11.25" x 47.25"
- Weight: 42.5 lbs.
- Customizable? Roll-up bracket available
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more