Looking for a durable and practical Sign Stand? The Plasticade SafeZone 12’’ Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand will give you years of use without developing any memory or sag. Its revolutionary breakaway base is the first of its kind! Holding a sign 12’’ above ground, this stand provides for high visibility and it is easy both to set up and remove!
SafeZone 12" Double Spring Traffic Sign Stand
- Double spring sign stand for rigid and roll-up signs
- Rigid sign bracket is standard
- Roll-Up Bracket is available, purchase separately
- Pull Pin/Kick Release for easy deployment of legs
- Independently adjustable legs. three height adjustments for uneven terrain
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Bright Orange Steel legs, UV stabilized, powder coated, and zinc-plated
- 12’’ minimum sign height above ground
- Readily available replacement parts or assemblies
- NCHRP-350 Accepted for roll-up and rigid signs up to 48’’ x 60’’, Meet MUTCD Standards
- Ideal for anyone who needs rigid sign capabilities or transitions from rigid signs to roll-up signs
- Folded Dimensions: 7" x 11.25" x 47.25"
- Weight: 42.5 lbs.
- Customizable? Roll-up bracket available
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades. When buying steel barricades, this chart will help as you select a barricade t...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more